GIFTED Healthcare is looking for a Nurse Leader to drive growth in helping clients and nurses advance the very important world of LTACs.
GIFTED Healthcare is a leader in creative solutions, using the talents of the nurse to exceed the expectations of our clinicians and clients. With the needs of the nurse in mind, we have service offerings to include staffing for PRN, LTAC, Infusion, Government, and Travel Nursing.
We are experiencing exceptional growth and are currently looking for a talented and experienced leader to join us as The Director of Operations for our LTAC Division. The Director of Operations is an entrepreneurial nurse who will direct strategic initiatives to maximize growth, revenue, client and clinician satisfaction while building a strong reputation as an excellent leader.
Position located in South Central/ South East US; New Orleans or Little Rock preferred.
Ways you will contribute to GIFTED Healthcare:
- Drive execution of Division Proforma
- Contribute to and participate in strategic initiatives of GIFTED Healthcare
- Create a dynamic network of brand recognition and word of mouth referrals for both our valued clients and our GIFTED clinicians
- Inspire and drive outstanding recruitment and exceptional retention of Gifted Healthcare clinicians
- Lead the division with, attention to effective work rules, continuous quality improvement and a vision to create the environment “as employer of choice” for clinicians
- Support the geographic and financial growth of the division
- Influence and execute strategy and innovative staffing solutions
- Master, leverage and utilize reporting metrics to maximize growth revenue and client and clinician satisfaction
- Proven management and leadership skills
- Strong network in the health care community, LTAC experience preferred
- Effective negotiation, coaching and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining high energy and positive attitude
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Self-direction, good judgment and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational, decision-making and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including professional attitude, ability to delegate and relate to all colleagues
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Suite