GIFTED Healthcare is a leader in creative solutions, using the talents of the nurse to exceed the expectations of our clinicians and clients. With the needs of the nurse in mind, we have service offerings to include staffing for PRN, LTAC, Infusion, Government, and Travel Nursing. GIFTED Healthcare is one of the fastest growing companies in New Orleans, LA.
Join a dynamic corporate Human Resources team. The ideal Human Resources and Benefits Advisor provides outstanding service through benefits administration to all internal and external colleagues and efficiently facilitates the administrative payroll process for our fast-growing company.
Primary Expectations of the Benefits and Human Resources and Benefits Advisor:
- Execute and facilitate clinical and administrative benefits program management, including onboarding, invoice reconciliation, renewal, and Cobra
- Provide recommendations and seek solutions in decreasing costs related to company benefits
- Be a champion and advocate for all internal and external colleagues with questions or concerns related to benefits
- Efficiently manage the internal colleague payroll process
- Manage HRIS system; changes, updates, and EDI feed
- Responsible for Benefit Regulatory Compliance and Regulatory Reporting
- Manage garnishments and support requests
- Provide superb internal and external customer service
- Promote and exemplify Gifted Healthcare’s values – Go Go, Integrity, Fun, Trust, Exceeds Expectations, Dignity
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or related experience
- Previous experience with benefits administration
- Ability to relate to a variety of people and establish meaningful relationships with colleagues, clinicians and clients
- Collaborative, responsive, proactive team player
- Maintain a professional attitude with sensitivity to confidential information
- Identify issues to be handled and those that may need to be elevated
- Be computer savvy and efficient in Microsoft Suite
GIFTED offers competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits.