Our infusion nurses are carefully chosen and trained to provide the highest level of service to patients that our clients can be proud of. Each nurse is experienced in administering the most complex intravenous therapies, and has experience working with patients of all ages who need injections due to a variety of reasons, including unresponsiveness to oral antibiotics, dehydration, gastrointestinal diseases and disorders, congestive heart failure, Chron’s disease, hemophilia, immune deficiencies, multiple sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and many more.
We uphold the high standards of our clients by providing exceptional nursing care as well as timely, accurate, and thorough clinical documentation.
We are available to our clients for questions and for clinical oversight to our nurses 24/7.
Infusion nursing is an exciting, rewarding, and flexible career for nurses interested in working in a one on one patient care setting or want to supplement full time work.
• Anti-inflammatory and steroid therapies
• Antibiotic and antiviral therapies
• Blood clotting factor/Hemophilia
• Cardiovascular therapies/inotrope
• Colony stimulating factors
• Enzyme Replacement therapy
• HIV therapies
• Hydration and electrolyte replacement
• Pain management medications
• Post-transplant therapies
• Specialty infusions
• Alpha-1 therapy
• Specialty injections
TEACH AND TRAIN SESSIONS
• GIFTED can host teach and train
visits for many different medications,
which allows the patient to administer
their on medication independently
• Sub Q Injections
• IM Injections
• Sub @ IVIG therapies