School Physical Therapist job in Hobbs, NM
2/2/2024 to 5/24/2024
$1,294 - $1,438/week
Apply now for details
16 weeks at 37.5 hours/week
- Provide physical therapy services to individual students; evaluating students, determining individual treatment plan, and documenting progress in accordance with district guidelines
- Research resources and methods for the purpose of determining the appropriate approach for addressing students’ goals.
- Provide classroom consultations for implementation of assistive technology and/or augmentative/alternative communication.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy degree
- State License
The GIFTED Healthcare Education Experience
GIFTED Healthcare Education prioritizes your career because we know your passion for School-Based Nursing, Therapy, and Special Education drives you. With access to both Local or Travel contracts, our nationwide partnerships offer you the flexibility to choose where, when, and how you’ll help change the lives of the individuals you work compassionately alongside.
We strive to make a difference – join GIFTED and make an impact in your career!
Physical Therapists evaluate students’ functional developmental level, recommend a program for development, and record the student’s progress. Physical Therapists focus on the student’s motor skills and assistive technology. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – earn $1,000 for each
friend you refer to Gifted Healthcare
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job