School Board Certified Behavior Analyst job in Prince Frederick, MD
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
2/2/2024 to 6/7/2024
$2,466 - $2,740/week
Apply now for details
18 weeks at 37.5 hours/week
- Meet with students to observe and assess their behavior and recommend ways to address behavioral issues.
- Meet with families, teachers and/or Special Education team to discuss the student’s treatment and progress
- Develop individual plans to correct, maintain or improve certain behaviors
The GIFTED Healthcare Education Experience
GIFTED Healthcare Education prioritizes your career because we know your passion for School-Based Nursing, Therapy, and Special Education drives you. With access to both Local or Travel contracts, our nationwide partnerships offer you the flexibility to choose where, when, and how you’ll help change the lives of the individuals you work compassionately alongside. With hundreds of opportunities, from large school systems to small districts, rural towns or urban settings, we work tirelessly to find the perfect assignment for your needs and professional goals.
We strive to make a difference – join GIFTED and make an impact in your career!
BCBAs are responsible for assessing and evaluating students with behavioral, psychological, developmental or social disabilities and then developing a treatment plan that involves using applied behavior analysis, reinforcement and task analysis. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – earn $1,000 for each
friend you refer to Gifted Healthcare
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job