School Special Education Teacher job in Westover, MD
2/2/2024 to 6/7/2024
$1,404 - $1,560/week
Apply now for details
18 weeks at 37.5 hours/week
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one
- Assess students and develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) in collaboration with other classroom teachers, staff, and specialists
- Adapt lesson plans to meet each students’ specific needs and abilities
- Educate parental supports with behavior control and home activities designed to supplement classroom lessons
- Master’s degree
The GIFTED Healthcare Education Experience?
GIFTED Healthcare Education prioritizes your career because we know your passion for School-Based Nursing, Therapy, and Special Education drives you. With access to both Local or Travel contracts, our nationwide partnerships offer you the flexibility to choose where, when, and how you’ll help change the lives of the individuals you work compassionately alongside. With hundreds of opportunities, from large school systems to small districts, rural towns or urban settings, we work tirelessly to find the perfect assignment for your needs and professional goals.
We strive to make a difference – join GIFTED and make an impact in your career!
Special Education Teachers of visually impaired students are responsible for organizing and implementing an instructional program and meeting the duties of teaching as outlined in laws and policies. Job responsibilities include, but are not
Special Education teachers work with general education teachers, specialists, administrators, and parents to develop IEPs for students outlining their goals, milestones, and necessary services. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – earn $1,000 for each
friend you refer to Gifted Healthcare
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job