Travel Rad Tech job in Idaho Falls, ID
12/24/2023 to 3/24/2024
$1,767 - $1,963/week
13 weeks at 36 hours/week
- Rad Techs use radiation safety measures and protection devices to comply with government regulations to ensure the safety of patients and perform radiographic procedures for patients in surgery.
- Collect X-rays of patients’ chest, limbs, or other parts of the body as requested by physicians
- Administer contrast media to patients for gastrointestinal and other special studies
- Monitor patients’ conditions and reactions, reporting abnormal signs to the physician
The Gifted Healthcare Experience
Gifted Healthcare is an award-winning staffing agency that offers clinician contracts at premier healthcare facilities across the United States. Gifted Healthcare believes in the power one person has to make a difference in a patient’s care, inspiring Gifted’s mission to help clinicians thrive and advance their careers by providing exceptional job opportunities, day one benefits, and 24/7 support.
Join Gifted and enjoy memorable experiences at and away from the bedside while advancing your career on your terms!
Radiologic Technicians (Rad Tech) select proper ionizing factors for radiological diagnosis and adjust the radiographic controls, such as kilovoltage and milliamperage, to prescribed specifications for proper timing of exposure. The Rad Tech reviews and evaluates developed x-rays, videotapes, or computer-generated information to determine if images are satisfactory for diagnostic purposes. Rad Tech job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – refer a friend
and you both receive $500
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job