Local School Paraprofessional job in Glendale, AZ
11/27/2023 to 5/23/2024
$608 - $676/week
26 weeks at 32.5 hours/week
- Provide a positive and nurturing guide for students, helping their physical, personal, academic and emotional needs
- Work with students one-on-one or in small groups to reinforce learning in the classroom and provide support during a teacher’s lesson
- Associate degree
The Gifted Healthcare Education Experience?
Gifted Healthcare Education prioritizes your career because we know your passion for School-Based Nursing, Therapy, and Special Education drives you. With access to both Local or Travel contracts, our nationwide partnerships offer you the flexibility to choose where, when, and how you’ll help change the lives of the individuals you work compassionately alongside. With hundreds of opportunities, from large school systems to small districts, rural towns or urban settings, we work tirelessly to find the perfect assignment for your needs and professional goals.
We strive to make a difference – join Gifted and make an impact in your career!
A Paraprofessional is an educational worker without a teacher’s license who assists Teachers with classroom management and organization. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Competitive pay packages
- Career Flexibility
Day one Medical, Dental and Vision
Plan from a National Provider
- Housing and Meal Stipend
- Contracts with Premier Facilities
Referral bonuses – refer a friend
and you both receive $500
- 24/7 support with Career Specialist
- Access to Social Worker 24/7
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24/7
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Share this job