GIFTED Healthcare is a leader in creative solutions, using the talents of the nurse to exceed the expectations of our clinicians and clients. With the needs of the nurse in mind, we have service offerings to include staffing for PRN, LTAC, Infusion, Government, and Travel Nursing.
GIFTED Healthcare is looking for a Government Services Support Specialist to ensure compliance and support growth of the Government Division in a variety of roles.
Position located in New Orleans, LA preferred.
Ways you will contribute to GIFTED Healthcare:
- Ensure documentation compliance and accurate data entry
- Research contract and bid opportunities including RFP’s
- Forecast and support business development pipeline
- In collaboration with management, create/amend client contracts
- Coordination and interaction with other divisions and departments for PO tracking, marketing and recruiting to support growth
- Generate and review reports, as needed
- Source and recruit for GIFTED Healthcare clinicians
- Provide outstanding customer service to GIFTED Healthcare clinicians and clients
- Support GIFTED Healthcare team members and represent the company in a positive and professional manner
- Promote and exemplify GIFTED Healthcare’s values – Go Go, Integrity, Fun, Trust, Exceeds Expectations, Dignity
- Full compliance with documentation, reporting requirements and established work rules
- Program Management experience preferred
- Self-direction, good judgment and conflict resolution skills
- Strong attention to detail with ability to multi-task
- Exceptional follow-though
- Excellent communication, time management, and organization skills
- Strong computer skills and efficient in Microsoft Suite
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Energetic, fast learner and a team-player
- Honest, ethical and operates in a confidential manner
- Experience in TSS/API System a plus
- Familiarity with Government, Lean Six Sigma and/or Project Management experience
GIFTED offers competitive compensation packages and excellent benefits.